Support Temple Judea on Give Miami Day!
24 hours of giving begins at 12:00 a.m. November 15 and ends at 12:00 a.m. on November 16, 2018!
Temple Judea is excited to announce that for the third consecutive year, we will be joining the nearly 700 pre-qualified local nonprofits to take part in The Miami Foundation’s annual, Give Miami Day.
As the largest annual on-line giving event in the southeast United States, Give Miami Day, allows our donors spanning the city, nation or globe, to make a philanthropic impact on Temple Judea by accelerating existing pledges or making new gifts to us on November 15.
How does Give Miami Day positively impact Temple Judea?
- The Miami Foundation and its partners will maximize our donors’ generosity by granting Temple Judea a bonus gift for every contribution we receive between $25 and $10,000 during this 24 hour period via their on-line fundraising portal. Please note that for gifts greater than $10,000, only the first $10,000 will be considered for a bonus gift.
- Over the past two years, Temple Judea has received a total net of $3,100 in bonus gifts from The Miami Foundation.
- Thus, if you were perhaps thinking about including Temple Judea in your year-end giving, would like to make a new or fulfill an existing pledge, or you have been inspired to support Temple Judea with a new, unplanned gift, please consider making your philanthropic impact on Give Miami Day.
How do I make my Give Miami Day contribution to Temple Judea?
- To make your contribution please use the following link on November 15th org/npo/temple-judea
- Gifts can only be made using a debit, credit or qualified gift card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express gift card) or through a donor advised fund at The Miami Foundation. Only Fund holders with funds established before Give Miami Day are eligible to give through their Fund. Gifts cannot be made via check, cash, money order or PayPal.
- The minimum gift accepted is $25. There is no maximum gift amount or maximum gift per organization.
- All gifts, including any fees the donor chooses to cover, are tax deductible and will be for unrestricted use of the designated organization. Gifts may not be used to pay for anything that might be perceived as a material benefit to the donor or Fund holder, including tickets to events, membership fees or other gifts.
- Receipts will be automatically sent from The Miami Foundation upon a successful gift transaction. Only receipts sent from The Miami Foundation can be used for tax purposes.
Can anyone donate to Temple Judea on Give Miami Day?
Yes, please don’t miss the opportunity to forward this link to family and friends living elsewhere on November 15th. Because this is an on-line initiative, they too can support Temple Judea on November 15th!
Are there any special donor incentives as prizes for Temple Judea?
Yes! The Match Minutes Pool!
- These are opportunities for nonprofits to be awarded incentive gifts from The Miami Foundation and its partners for donations received at specified minutes throughout the 24 hours of Give Miami Day.
- Temple Judea will be publishing these times in advance of the event on this webpage as well as communicating via email blasts and social media.
- Each Match Minute has a pool of $15,000. Once that pool is exhausted the matching opportunity is over.
- Match Minute dollars are distributed on a first come, first served basis, according to the corresponding time stamp on the gift transaction.
- Only gifts between $25 and $100 will be eligible for Match Minute pool funds. Gifts above $100 will receive a match for the first $100.
- Gifts made during Match Minutes are also eligible for funds from the Bonus Pool.
- All nonprofits are only eligible to win one prize, thus they will be awarded the first prize they receive.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact our Senior Director of Advancement, Danielle F. Spiegelman at email@example.com or at 305.667.5657 ext 2119. Thank you all in advance for your continued and heartfelt generosity!